Monday, December 13, 2010

Tablet Sketches..

TRYING some automobile sketching on tablet in photoshop. Still extremely rough, not great at clean confident lines yet on the tablet but getting there...


I've actually been using my tablet for all of the graphic design I've been doing recently. It makes navigating and tracing a lot easier (because illustrator's Trace tool is crap) but it's also great for real sketching. I've been trying to improve car and motorcycle drawing within the past semester and now I'm moving it to my new digital medium. It obviously is a lot better for doing the metallic gradients in shading and many other things but I'm also out of sketchbooks at the moment so it's quite nice to now use the never-ending pages of photoshop and illustrator. Hopefully someday I'll look more like these guys...






No comments:

Post a Comment