Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Poster Designs For Los Ren





So my close guy friends have recently started a band called Los Renaissance Men. It's hard to explain the genre but I wanna saaay electronic/jazz/experimental? I like it. Anyways they've had a few smalls shows and I've done the posters for all of them so far. They kind of let me go where ever I want with it, so you'll notice the graphics actually dont have much to do with the name but more with the idea of the band and its music.

Here's a link to their myspace if anyone's curious.

The poster in the middle wasn't actually ever used because one of my friends (not in the band) said it looked a little too much like male genitalia. reallyyy??? I didn't think so... but I don't know what everyone else thinks. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment