Thursday, September 13, 2012

TypeTypeType

Have been doing a bit of sketching lately and trying to get back into designing typography. Typography has the potential to be such a fun medium to get creative with since it comes along with so many rules and standards. It can really become an illustration itself rather than just the caption.



Name of an amazing norwegian bar in Shibuya. They held a jazz night recently that I decided to go to right after work. I had my sketchbook with me and so I just relaxed and did a little sketching while enjoying the live norwegian jazz.

I went on a trip by myself to the mountains after my second week in Japan. IT. WAS. GORGEOUS. truly inspiring - thus resulting in a bit of creative output, no doubt!

Name of the design firm I work for. (I'm sure they would never consider this their style or ever want it associated with them, but hey, I needed a word... and there it was.)

If you want to try a bit of typography of your own - a site I like to look to for inspiration is (get ready for it): designspiration.net. You should check it out even if you don't. I think you'll like what you see.

k, gotta get back to work!
M




No comments:

Post a Comment