Sunday, September 18, 2011

IP BLOG

So, for the next year this blog is going to be dual purposed. The purposes won't vary much in content but the entries are going to be labled in 2 different categories. I've started school and IP is my 6 credit senior thesis art course. My only art course at that and is probably going to be the most important course I take in my undergraduate career. We are required to keep a blog of our progress for our instructors but I thought it would be cool to let you guys in on the workings as well.

I will being showing what small experiments I may be doing as well as keeping a log of work and artists that inspire me and articles that touch on topics I will be exploring. Hope you dig the content and that everyone else's semester is going swell'ly as welly!


No comments:

Post a Comment